St. Pete Beach

  • Pinellas County
  • Year Founded: 1957
  • Previously known as: St. Petersburg Beach

History

The city was incorporated in 1957 with the consolidation of the Towns of Pass-a-Grille, Don CeSar, Belle Vista, St. Petersburg Beach and unincorporated Pinellas County to become the “City of St. Petersburg Beach.” In 1994, the citizens voted to shorten the name to “St. Pete Beach.”